Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lights, hanging, opening!

Is it straight?
The artist (left) hangs a painting for "Extraordinary/Everyday" at Clementine Cafe in Harrisonburg, Va., assisted by her friend Eleanor. The show opens July 4, 2014.

So it's been a long time since I've posted (I think it was the end of April?), but there has been plenty of activity in my life, worry not.

There have been a host of work-related issues (computer upgrades, software upgrades, etc.) that have taken up a great deal of energy and time. AND, I've been working to complete everything, included some last-minute paintings, for the opening of my first solo art show.

I'm pleased to say that I'm almost there....the last pieces were framed last weekend, they were hung in the space on Sunday, and the opening reception is Friday!

Whew!

The first person to see the paintings in the space!

I'll pass along a report once the reception is over. Boy am I tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment