Sunday, December 13, 2009

Midwinter Series


I did a series of cards several years ago that I first called the "Snowy Barns," and then, when I had them professionally printed, they turned into the "Midwinter Series." That first set of four images perfectly fit selected lines from Christina Rossetti's "In the Bleak Midwinter."

By now, the Snowy Barns (can't help but still call them that) have become my annual Christmas card subjects. I really procrastinated on setting up this year's cards, and finally had to resort to taking them to work to get them finished (I have a small dead period at the end of the night, and that half hour for a couple of nights did the trick).

So, here is the first of the barns for this year. This is my favorite of the two. My husband prefers the second, which I'll post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment