Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 29

Day 29
Well, I let down the side over the weekend in the 30-day challenge. Too many things going on. There was the opening at of the Robert Singleton show at the new Grasshopper Gallery right here in town, then a meeting of the state watercolor society on the opposite side of the state (left at 6:30 a.m. and returned after 8 p.m.) and then a trip to Harrisburg, Pa., to deliver Ivy League for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Watercolor Society's Juried Exhibition, and then another stop to pick up a painting from the West Virginia Watercolor Society Signature Show. What a mouthful, and what a long weekend.

At any rate, I pronounce this painting to be finished. I put together a little animation to show some of the stages you've been watching over the last couple of weeks:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen! I didn't do the challenge but I looked on Leslie's map to see who else lives in Northern VA. I am an artist in Ashburn, VA. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete